Join us for the 2012 TFEiC Author Meet & Greet
September 29, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm

We are getting ready for the first ever TFEiC Author Meet & Greet, which will be held in Chicago, IL at the Palmer House. Check out the venue and list of authors who will be attending. This event is completely free and open to the public and will feature several best selling independent authors whose books are currently on the New York Times Best Seller List. Books will be available for purchase and signing.

We hope to see you there!


Monday, July 23, 2012

Author J. Sterling

I got fired from my last job. 

It's true. 

I know you're sitting there thinking, "Jenn, how could anyone in their right mind fire someone as amazing and awesome as you are???" And i'd love to give you a good reason, but the truth is... being This! Awesome! is clearly very scary to other less awesome people. 

So I said screw them and started writing my first book. And you know what I realized? Writing books that mean something to me is a million times better than working for my ass off for someone who doesn't really care about anything other than the bottom line. 

My soul feels more satisfied. 
My heart, more full.

So thank you for reading, loving and recommending the stories I write. I think you're awesome- and not only am I not scared of other awesome people, I want them on my team!

LET'S GO TEAM AWESOME!!!! 


Chance Encounters    In Dreams (The Dream Series, #1)   Before the Dreams (The Dream Series, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment