Join us for the 2012 TFEiC Author Meet & Greet
September 29, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm

We are getting ready for the first ever TFEiC Author Meet & Greet, which will be held in Chicago, IL at the Palmer House. Check out the venue and list of authors who will be attending. This event is completely free and open to the public and will feature several best selling independent authors whose books are currently on the New York Times Best Seller List. Books will be available for purchase and signing.

We hope to see you there!


Monday, July 23, 2012

Author Tarryn Fisher

I would like to write a novel that every, single person loves, but not even J.K. Rowling could do that. Instead, I try to write stories that pull on people's emotions. I believe that sadness is the most powerful emotion, and swirled with regret the two become a dominating force. I love villains. Three of my favorites are Mother Gothel, Gaston and the Evil Queen who all suffered from a pretty wicked case of vanity (like me). I like to make these personality types the center of my stories. I love rain, Coke, Starbucks and sarcasm. I hate bad adjectives and the word "smolder". If you read my book-I love you. If you hate my book-I still love you, but please don't be mean to me; I'm half badass, half cry baby.


Stop by my website http://www.tarrynfisher.com

The Opportunist

No comments:

Post a Comment