Join us for the 2012 TFEiC Author Meet & Greet
September 29, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm

We are getting ready for the first ever TFEiC Author Meet & Greet, which will be held in Chicago, IL at the Palmer House. Check out the venue and list of authors who will be attending. This event is completely free and open to the public and will feature several best selling independent authors whose books are currently on the New York Times Best Seller List. Books will be available for purchase and signing.

We hope to see you there!


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Author Elizabeth Reyes


About me? Well, I was born and raised and continue to live in sunny southern California. I'm married and have two wonderful teens. My love for writing began when I was just a kid though, I never really had any dreams or aspirations of doing it for a living. Then along came the age of eReaders and I saw an opportunity to get my writing out for the world to read without jumping through hoops and getting past the red tape of trying to get traditionally published. The Moreno Brothers series has literally changed my life. I now wake up to go to work a few yards from my bed. 5th Street is my second series with 2 out Noah and Gio and two more to come. I'm currently taking a break from 5th Street to work on my next series Fate a spinoff of The Moreno Brothers series. The first one in that series Fate (Vince and Rose's story from Making You Mine) is due out this year. 

Link to my blog: http://authorelizabethreyes.blogspot.com/ 

Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/TheMorenoBrothers?ref=hl 

Twitter @AuthorElizabeth

Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)  Always Been Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #2)  Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3)

Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)  Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5)

Noah (5th Street, #1)  Gio (5th Street, #2)

Fate (Fate #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment